What do you need to know about aircraft hangars?
Aviation facilities come with their own unique challenges, fire protection requirements, and construction guidelines. This course walks you through each of these and will enable you to:
- understand and identify the protection, construction, and maintenance requirements for aircraft hangars.
- practically apply codes, standards, and fire protection/life safety requirements
- implement a plan of action to ensure facility compliance
The course content is built specifically for fire inspectors, code officials, life safety consultants, facility managers, and airport operators.
- Understand the fire protection requirements for aircraft hangars
- Properly apply fire protection/life safety codes to an aviation facility
- Create a plan to maintain compliance
fire inspectors, life safety consultants, facility managers, airport managers
This course has been approved for 4 hours of CEU's for Fire Inspectors (State of Florida) RN11442.